Decision Canada 2006

Monday, January 23, 2006

Well, no shockers here

A Conservative minority it is going to be. Liberal leader Paul Martin is going to step down. We have no chance of a coalition government with the present numbers so that puts an end to that.

All I can say is what we expected to happen happened. I am still following a few ridings that are in doubt including my own West Vancouver-Sunshine Coast-Sea to Sky country which has Liberal Blair Wilson leading by 900 votes with about 27 polls to go. I'm on the verge of declaring him elected but still not quite there.

I will post some more as we go along, it's been almost 6 straight hours of blogging now, things are not going to change that much more now. I'm due for a break :)

Update: Global TV just declared Blair Wilson elected.

1 Comments:

  • Hi Andrew
    Quite an exciting election.
    Glad Harper got in. Just wish it was a stronger minority.
    NSDA

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home