Decision Canada 2006

Saturday, January 21, 2006

The "gag law"

In short, I agree that it is in violation of the Charter and should be abolished as soon as possible by parliament.

Non withstanding, it is presently law. As such, I won't be posting election "results" here. I will be posting a last second poll and the trends contained within.

At 10 EST, 7 PST I will be posting the full show including all of the results we have so far and I will start naming results.

I think this ban is disgusting and I the Supreme court should be ashamed of it's total misinterpretation of the Charter.

2 Comments:

  • I thought this law was more about being unable to spend more than $3,000 (?) in partisan "advertising" than in expressing your opinion gratis. Whatever it is, I'm totally with you, there should be no gag law.

    By Blogger talk talk talk / Shireen, at 10:07 AM  

  • Well, I was dealing with section 329 - publishing of election results but I guess that really doesn't matter now.

    By Blogger Andrew, at 4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home